360 Total Security Essential 6.0.0.1021

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireShootSK

Level 17
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
Today i finish test 360 TSe on my VirtualBox and here is result.

Malware Scan

• Only Qihoo engine 416/500
  • All Engines 432/500
Real-Time
  • 38/40 DETECTED
Performance(Tested on 2GB Virtual Machine)
  • Normal mode: 0-300mb
  • Scanning: 0,6 - 1,2GB
Founded bugs
  • Avira,BitDefender Engines sometimes drop on low ram.(Fix: Use more ram 1GB+)
  • Abnormal Ram usage changes on normal mode(Max i see 1GB).
  • Sometimes Qihoo drop.(Freeze)

Reactions: viktik
D

Deleted member 2913

I wonder if you had executed those 16 malware detected by Avira/Bd, 360 Cloud could have detected those or some?
Next time plzz do so, so that we will see how important or not Avira/Bd would be?

Realtime results are for 360 only or Avira/Bd included?

Abnormal RAM usage is for all the engines or 360 only installed?

FireShootSK

Level 17
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
I wonder if you had executed those 16 malware detected by Avira/Bd, 360 Cloud could have detected those or some?
Next time plzz do so, so that we will see how important or not Avira/Bd would be?

Realtime results are for 360 only or Avira/Bd included?

Abnormal RAM usage is for all the engines or 360 only installed?
I for scan use dropped files(dll or other) and this is why i not execute this files :)
On RT i use only Qihoo engine no Avira/BitDefender engine.
Yes, abnormal ram usage is with enabled all engines. With only qihoo engine is little bit ram usage. (Max. 500mb)

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
@wert33 , @MikeV as you have been told @silversurfer

ufGcOyp.png

@fantac so you can do from the antivirus itself in "General"

XW23kTJ.png

Extremely high ram usage exactly like 360 Total security....
Where are the good days of Qihoo Internet Security when RAM usage with bitdefender enabled was 30-40MB.........:(

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
I just made it by with 3 GB memory. I guess you can just enable Avira which uses less memory than bit defender.

Reactions: silversurfer

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
RAM usage with all the engines enabled-34 MB.
PS.I don't know why i can't post a screenshot.

bild.php
Extremely high ram usage exactly like 360 Total security....
Where are the good days of Qihoo Internet Security when RAM usage with bitdefender enabled was 30-40MB.........:(

I guess, it's when all the engines are enabled. For me 360 TSE uses just 38MB RAM with Avira engine enabled. It's really light. 360 IS never used Avira engines

3Evprn7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.