On Sale! 5 Year Plan of FastestVPN for $28.49

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

adamwright

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 26, 2016
Just stumbled upon this VPN deal. FastestVPN is giving away a further 5% discount on its current Winter sale - So that's a 5% additional discount on top of the existing 95% discount. To activete code you need to enter "winter18" in the coupon field. That's almost USD 0.5 per month. Pretty decent deal I think.

Savings: 85% off + 5% additional discount
Price: USD 0.5/mo
Deal Link: Buy Cheapest VPN Service with Bitcoin, Paypal, and Credit Card

Some features:
P2P optimized servers with unlimited bandwidth
256 bit-encryption
Malware Protection
Ad Blocker
NAT Firewall
5 Multi Logins
24/7 Live chat support

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Good deal,dose any one test this vpn?

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Never heard about this VPN. I`ve seen many new or not so well known VPNs arising lately and to me this is a bit unusual to not say more. :confused:

Reactions: ItsReallyMe

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Reviews here but currently servers in 13 countries, no Kill Switch, no double-hop etc

With offices in the U.S. and main headquarters in the Cayman Islands, FastestVPN’s network is still short and limited to some of the most common countries, though this is enough to ensure global coverage with P2P file sharing support. FastestVPN delivers extraordinary speeds and is compatible with computers, mobile devices and routers via multiple protocols, providing all the help you need in a remarkable customer support service.

FastestVPN Reviews by Experts & Users - Best Reviews

FastestVPN Review

FastestVPN Review: Pros, Cons, Features, Pricing & Test Results - Whatvwant

Last edited:
Reactions: roger_m

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I've just been chatting with someone via the live chat on their home page. They have been very quick to answer me and the person I've been talking to seems knowledgeable and has been very helpful.

Unfortunately they have no trial, but they do have a seven day money back guarantee. I am considering buying a five year subscription at the discounted price. I'd be happier if they actually had a trial, so I could test the speed first.

Reactions: adamwright

adamwright

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 26, 2016
I've just been chatting with someone via the live chat on their home page. They have been very quick to answer me and the person I've been talking to seems knowledgeable and has been very helpful.

Unfortunately they have no trial, but they do have a seven day money back guarantee. I am considering buying a five year subscription at the discounted price. I'd be happier if they actually had a trial, so I could test the speed first.
Yeah and the deal's down too... Though I did find more reviews of the company. Check these out:
FastestVPN Features Review - the Best VPN Service?
FastestVPN Review - How this VPN is Different from Others?
FastestVPN - Ten Best VPN Services
FastestVPN Review – VPNPick.com
FastestVPN Service Review: Pros, Cons, and Pricing

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.