Petrovic

Level 63
Verified
Trusted
A chance to win one of 500 licenses Avira Antivirus Suite 2014 * worth
24,90 €.

Simple and fast to protect you from online threats, effortless tool.

Enjoy fast, this offer is valid until 30/11/2013!

http://www.01net.com/front_office/static/operations/logiciels/index.html#?xtor=EPR-78-[Avira-antivirus-suite-2014]-20131124

chesscorp75

Nice Offer but i dont speak french i just know few words second no my country on the list and as i see on all promo pages of any software there is alot of discrimination so for one country and people is valid one benefits and rules for peoples from others country others strict rules just like was case with bitdefender license for 6 month and 12 months and when i was contact bitdefender they just slide their shoulder and make them self a foolls like doesn knowing what happened

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Not really discrimination, since the website is a French website. Similar to how chip.de have offers exclusive to their readers.

Dark Knight

Level 4
chesscorp75 said:
Nice Offer but i dont speak french i just know few words second no my country on the list and as i see on all promo pages of any software there is alot of discrimination so for one country and people is valid one benefits and rules for peoples from others country others strict rules just like was case with bitdefender license for 6 month and 12 months and when i was contact bitdefender they just slide their shoulder and make them self a foolls like doesn knowing what happened
Google Translate is a wonderful thing, I can speak any language with Google Translate.