Expired 500 licenses Avira Antivirus Suite 2014 for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
A chance to win one of 500 licenses Avira Antivirus Suite 2014 * worth
24,90 €.

Simple and fast to protect you from online threats, effortless tool.

Enjoy fast, this offer is valid until 30/11/2013!

me1tl3ilxi.jpg

http://www.01net.com/front_office/static/operations/logiciels/index.html#?xtor=EPR-78-[Avira-antivirus-suite-2014]-20131124

chesscorp75

Oct 17, 2013
Nice Offer but i dont speak french i just know few words second no my country on the list and as i see on all promo pages of any software there is alot of discrimination so for one country and people is valid one benefits and rules for peoples from others country others strict rules just like was case with bitdefender license for 6 month and 12 months and when i was contact bitdefender they just slide their shoulder and make them self a foolls like doesn knowing what happened

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Not really discrimination, since the website is a French website. Similar to how chip.de have offers exclusive to their readers.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
chesscorp75 said:
Nice Offer but i dont speak french i just know few words second no my country on the list and as i see on all promo pages of any software there is alot of discrimination so for one country and people is valid one benefits and rules for peoples from others country others strict rules just like was case with bitdefender license for 6 month and 12 months and when i was contact bitdefender they just slide their shoulder and make them self a foolls like doesn knowing what happened

Google Translate is a wonderful thing, I can speak any language with Google Translate.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.