Coupon Code 77% OFF Bitdefender Total Security (10 Devices, 2 Years): USD 39.95

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.dealarious.com/coupon/bitdefender-total-security-multi-device/
Event start
Oct 10, 2022
Event end
Oct 31, 2022
How to get a license
Apply this coupon code: [B]DEAL-02[/B] to get an extra $2 Off over the existing 77% discount

[LIST]
[*]Select the subscription from the drop-down list on the Promotion page.
[*]License validity starts from the day of activation.
[/LIST]

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
The extra DEAL-02 only works with the 2 years plan?
If I put for a 1 year plan it gives the message: "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products."

MegenM

Level 3
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 8, 2020
-- If you are already using a Total Security 10 Devices subscription, you can extend it with the new license.
-- If you are using a different subscription, you can wait for the existing subscription to end and then use the new subscription.
-- License validity starts from the day of activation.

Does this work also for upgrades? I still have around 2 months in my current subsctiption

RSE9

Dec 3, 2020
I have a EU based subscription of total security with about 3 months left, on the website it says Region: US & CA – Global Activation Guide Included Has anyone tried extending a EU based license with this and does it work?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.