A good deed

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 823865

A topic about the discriminatory signs I was concerned about was in the newspaper.
"Blame infected people as coronaviruses themselves"
"A colleague demands an apology for a person who develops symptoms after an incubation period."
It seems that such a case has come out.
A warning bell is needed, but you should be calm.
yes, it elevate racism across the world, in Europe there is some case where people avoid the Asian cashier at the supermarket or insult Asian people on the street.
You can even see it in MT with a person continuously posting threads about China and cherry-picking some quotes to blame Asians, as if the whole continent is to blame for the ancestral cultural tradition/superstition of some...
Those has nothing to do in a security forum.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
yes, it elevate racism across the world, in Europe there is some case where people avoid the Asian cashier at the supermarket or insult Asian people on the street.
Neither China nor the Chinese are to blame for this virus having occurred in that country, it could happen in another, I still buy things that I need in a Chinese store.:)

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I was talking to a consultant chest expert a few days ago as I have chest issues & we talked briefly about the virus (I also work part time in a medical unit) and her feeling was in the event of local infections was not to forget hand-washing with paper towels or dryer & use of disinfectant hand gel as required as a significant protection with any virus.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
You can even see it in MT with a person continuously posting threads about China and cherry-picking some quotes to blame Asians, as if the whole continent is to blame for the ancestral cultural tradition/superstition of some...
Those has nothing to do in a security forum.
Racial discrimination occurs in the world, and discrimination also occurs between the same races. And foolishly, discriminatory sentiment arises even among people in the same country. The very negative feeling of discrimination 'infected'. Even if aliens appear one day and treat earthlings in a discriminatory way, we don't think we are eligible to refute.

Neither China nor the Chinese are to blame for this virus having occurred in that country, it could happen in another, I still buy things that I need in a Chinese store.:)
Pay tribute to your cool behavior. Everything is 'luck'.

I was talking to a consultant chest expert a few days ago as I have chest issues & we talked briefly about the virus (I also work part time in a medical unit) and her feeling was in the event of local infections was not to forget hand-washing with paper towels or dryer & use of disinfectant hand gel as required as a significant protection with any virus.
Physical condition management is the same as PC security measures. There is no need to attack the virus. The important thing is to protect yourself.
In other words, a good deed of @Sampei Nihira can be described as providing a zero-day mitigation program to people who are more likely to be infected.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.