Request A other languages forum section

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Making another language section would need more mods and for users they would have to navigate various language sections to find stuff. I don't see the benefit.
English is not my native language but thankfully I don't need to use translator anymore. I do rarely have to lookup difficult words for meaning though.
PS if you are using Edge you don't need to translate whole page but can select just a word/line/paragraph into your default language.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
If you make a group with members who have a common native language, you can talk in free language only within that group. perhaps.

I'm still not good at English. I understand that posting using machine translation can be frustrating, but MT members seem to be accustomed to such situations and be tolerant of difficult-to-understand English translations. :)

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
Making another language section would need more mods and for users they would have to navigate various language sections to find stuff. I don't see the benefit.
English is not my native language but thankfully I don't need to use translator anymore. I do rarely have to lookup difficult words for meaning though.
PS if you are using Edge you don't need to translate whole page but can select just a word/line/paragraph into your default language.
Same with Firefox: GitHub - FilipePS/Traduzir-paginas-web: Translate your page in real time using Google or Yandex

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.