@Jan Willy
This is confirmed by our local AI-agent:
---------------------------------------------------
The project’s own commit description confirms that the `json-edit` family covers XHR/fetch responses, while trusted variants can modify values rather than merely remove them. It also extends response-body filtering with JSONPath modification. That verifies a powerful response-tampering capability. I have not verified from the source that this scriptlet rewrites outgoing request bodies.
The appropriate conclusion is that this is legitimate high-risk functionality that deserves stronger governance and review than an ordinary cosmetic filter, Yes, a compromised or malicious uAssets maintainer is a genuine supply-chain threat.
-------------------------------------------------
As stated this is by design and not a vulnerability and I don't get a reaction when I ask something.
I am not attacking uBO/uBOL just making transparant what is (hidden) in the code and as above shows agreeing with Bot.
Jan I am taking your comment seriously, so when the consensus is that I am not treating mr Hill fair. Apoligize when it looks / feels that way.
@Jack it is up to you to decide (I am not protesting when this thread is deleted).
This is confirmed by our local AI-agent:
---------------------------------------------------
The project’s own commit description confirms that the `json-edit` family covers XHR/fetch responses, while trusted variants can modify values rather than merely remove them. It also extends response-body filtering with JSONPath modification. That verifies a powerful response-tampering capability. I have not verified from the source that this scriptlet rewrites outgoing request bodies.
The appropriate conclusion is that this is legitimate high-risk functionality that deserves stronger governance and review than an ordinary cosmetic filter, Yes, a compromised or malicious uAssets maintainer is a genuine supply-chain threat.
-------------------------------------------------
As stated this is by design and not a vulnerability and I don't get a reaction when I ask something.
I am not attacking uBO/uBOL just making transparant what is (hidden) in the code and as above shows agreeing with Bot.
Jan I am taking your comment seriously, so when the consensus is that I am not treating mr Hill fair. Apoligize when it looks / feels that way.
@Jack it is up to you to decide (I am not protesting when this thread is deleted).
Last edited: