"Ad by Ads" and "Click to Continue" by Ads

Orrymain

New Member
See the details -- I wrote everything there. Basically, after a severe virus/trojan/redirect hijacking issue for the past 2 days, everything is finally fine EXCEPT for ads mentioned in the title -- Ad by Ads and Click to Continue by Ads. They are driving me crazy and I have no clue what program they have attached themselves to or if they are 'orphans' on the computer. I have checked everything and had two techs to my home. This is the one last piece to have sanity restored. I hope someone can help.
 
Hello,


Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.


  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

    x5o4gh.png

  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
 
Thanks for the reply. I'm honestly not comfy in putting all that information on here. A lot of personal information shows up in those lists
 
And do you know it took me 3 tries to 'post reply' because of those dang ads and opening up new pages (Malware is suddenly not catching them like they were earlier but I think the website involved with certain ads is responsible; it was killing ads going to a specific page). Now let's see how long it takes for this little note to post ...
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top