New Update AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I don't have so much experience with Adguard, but I know several are happy for it. But I'm pretty sure uBlock Origin, don't slow my computer down.
But luckily it's a free country. If you like that new adblocker, then use it. But please don't try to shove it down our throats as you do JoeN.

Last edited:

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
While others have struggled on YouTube, AdBlocker Ultimate has not caused problems while using that site.
You mean as long as it's not the AdBlocker Ultimate app? Because others have struggled with it on YouTube.
And since they seem to not have any support forum that viewable for the public how can you be sure about that?
Edit: I would happily looked for the standalone application but they seemed not to to have an as open communication as others do. Others have a public forum or active github for problems.

Untitled2 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
You mean as long as it's not the AdBlocker Ultimate app? Because others have struggled with it on YouTube.
And since they seem to not have any support forum that viewable for the public how can you be sure about that?

View attachment 282070
Again. Don't confuse browser extension with standalone application.

rashmi

Level 5
Jan 15, 2024
I removed Adguard due to slowdown also
I'm using the AdGuard desktop version with AdGuard filters for ads, tracking, social, and annoyance. I also added the third-party, letsblock.it, filters. Enabled AdGuard stealth mode and https filtering and no slowdown with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi, and DuckDuckGo browsers.

Reactions: Nevi and Jan Willy

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
v4.2.24.0 is out

@Alexai This thread is about AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows, it would be best if you make another thread about AdBlocker Ultimate extension and ask your questions there.

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
v4.2.24.0 is out

@Alexai This thread is about AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows, it would be best if you make another thread about AdBlocker Ultimate extension and ask your questions there.
Don't you think you have introduced this new adblocker enough? We have seen it, and those that want to use it, will probably do so. 🤢

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.