"Nice" app / extension. View:
github.com
malwaretips.com
Edit:
It's possible to use the AdBlocker Ultimate filterlists in AG. Downloadsource:
I've not checked them all, but my impression is that those lists contain more rules as the original AG lists. I don't know if this makes them more effective.
No popup rule not blocking popups · Issue #3027 · gorhill/uBlock
When visiting dreamfilmhd.sh the site always manages to sneak in popups that either overtake the current tab or open a new tab or sometimes even completely new windows even when I set the no-popup ...
New Update - AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows
Not really convinced that this is better than adguard in anyway. Since it is using bitwardens logo Nortons green text and mbams layout.
malwaretips.com
Edit:
It's possible to use the AdBlocker Ultimate filterlists in AG. Downloadsource:
Ad-Blocking Filter Lists - AdBlocker Ultimate
The full set of ad-blocking, privacy and security filter lists used by AdBlocker Ultimate, with the source and license for each one.
adblockultimate.net
I've not checked them all, but my impression is that those lists contain more rules as the original AG lists. I don't know if this makes them more effective.
Last edited: