v4.1.13.0 is out
AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows - AdBlocker Ultimate
AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows - AdBlocker Ultimate
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Y30OFF
You are right, but maybe they don't have a lot communicate on their releases? They just update the bare necessary it seems (remember it is a fork of old AdGuard). Better stick to the original IMOWithout at least a change log this thread reads like an math game.
v4.2.14.0 was out on tuesday, v4.2.16.0 was out on friday. When will be v4.2.22.0 out?
They also have the most generic change log I have seen in a long time. When a dev updates his software I would expect a change log with some details. It shouldn't read like every version change log before that.
Don't confuse browser extension with standalone application.You are right, but maybe they don't have a lot communicate on their releases? They just update the bare necessary it seems (remember it is a fork of old AdGuard). Better stick to the original IMO
View attachment 282045
For comparison
View attachment 282046
Adblocker Ultimate for Windows not on GithubDon't confuse browser extension with standalone application.
v4.2.18.0 is out
AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows - AdBlocker Ultimate
I prefer to rely on facts, not cheap manipulationsAdblocker Ultimate for Windows not on Github, but do you think it would be any better?
![]()
https://old.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/hsshxx/whats_the_justification_for_adblocker_ultimate_to/Perhaps AG is more effective? I can't confirm any slowdown.I'm wondering why AdGuard slows down the internet,
Perhaps AG is more effective? I can't confirm any slowdown.
malwaretips.com
Well that is a factual of at least 1 observation. Considering the number of users of AG, do you consider that a fact or a blimp? (I am having my doubts on the statistical relevance : link![]()
Advice Request - Adguard Slowdown
Has anyone besides me, had a noticeable slows down using Adguard ?I removed it and computer is back to normal. This was never a problem beforemalwaretips.com
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.