On Sale AdGuard Family Plan: Lifetime Subscription €10.00

Offer availability and promo codes can change. Check the provider's current terms and expiry date.
Promo page
https://www.stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-family-plan-lifetime-subscription
How to get a license
Add to cart...
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Email address
    • Address and location

Brownie2019

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Forum Veteran
Mar 9, 2019
1,122
6,317
2,168
Germany
AdGuard Family Plan

  • Unmatched Ad Blocking: AdGuard goes beyond basic ad blocking. It eliminates all types of ads, ensuring your browsing experience remains uninterrupted and enjoyable.
  • Privacy Protection: In today's vast cyberspace, data privacy is paramount. With AdGuard, your data remains hidden from trackers and activity analyzers, offering you a secure browsing environment.
  • Malware Protection: AdGuard serves as your shield against harmful malware and phishing websites, keeping your digital world safe and secure.
  • Parental Controls: For parents, AdGuard is an indispensable tool. Its parental control feature allows you to restrict access to inappropriate and adult content, ensuring a safe online environment for your kids.
 
Same here I have a family license for AdGuard but I find uBlock which is default on Wolf does the job well so its just another program running I don't need.

True. But adguard filters other applications than just browsers. It blocks Windows telemetry, filters system-wide dns, blocks ads/trackers from many different apps. It protects your system, not just a browser.
 
It also is my opinion is a pain in the posterior with ongoing issues, try running it with Windcribe VPN for example which it breaks, still, I have several licenses for AG but again I feel it causes more issues than it solves, thats my experience, so i reckon its choices :)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: piquiteco
It also is my opinion is a pain in the posterior with ongoing issues, try running it with Windcribe VPN for example which it breaks, still, I have several licenses for AG but again I feel it causes more issues than it solves, thats my experience, so i reckon its choices :)

You know that's why they created a new filter driver, right?
 
You know that's why they created a new filter driver, right?
Have you used it recently? I installed v8 a week or so ago & today twice, I had the first blue screen(s) on boot for a long time, it upset Cyberlock big time & used 25,000 tokens, I think it needs work, so not for me, it was a disaster on Wolf, even after disabling, Wolf & others, I still had many issues, I had to use a USB to restore an image because blue on boot, maybe later?? Much later :)
 
I sure have. I'm using Adguard for Windows 8.0.5570 with the sockfilter right now, with a VPN and Cyberlock. Vivaldi + Wiresock client (w/AirVPN). But I've also swapped Vivaldi out for Waterfox without issue.
 

You may also like...