On Sale! Adguard Lifetime Premium 1 PC + 1 Android only ~$7.68 USD

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

necro

Jul 8, 2016
people who can't use paypal and rejected by visa card; use yandex.money service. at first open an yandex account then in the payment section of the adguard choose the yandex money as a payment method.

its same as the google wallet. yandex is the google of the russia. after payment you can remove your card. it worked for me.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
No offense to anyone but what is the point in buying the full android version when an adblocker is peobally enough..?

D

Deleted member 2913

How this works?
I mean we select Rubles, what we pay? i.e I am from India, And current price Adguard Lifetime 1 PC + 1 Android is 649 Rubles, So conversion of 649 Rubles into INR current rate will be the price for me i.e I will pay in INR (Indian Rupee) as per the current conversion rate of Rubles into INR?

649 Rubles = app 700 INR (Indian Rupee)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.