On Sale! Adguard VPN 5 Year $34.00

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-vpn-5-yr-subscription?aid=a-bmao1y45
How to get a license
When you enter the stacksocial site from the link and add the product to your cart from there Use coupon code "FB15OFF" You can buy it for $34.00 instead of $39.99.

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
Really really great find! Thanks!

In USD, that's about $37 w/ tax for 5 years. So breakdown: $7.40 a year or .62 a month. Dirt cheap!

If your on the fence about Adguard VPN, check out their proprietary protocol they've built exclusively for their VPN:

Last edited:

Stretch_

Level 1
Sep 25, 2021
Can anyone clarify the disclaimer stacksocial has on this listing?:

"Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase"

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone clarify the disclaimer stacksocial has on this listing?:

"Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase"
I believe that means you must activate the account to begin the 5 year term within 30 days of the purchase date.

Sunqfu

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 9, 2014
I believe that means you must activate the account to begin the 5 year term within 30 days of the purchase date.
Yes, you need to add the code received to your Adguard account within 30 days after purchase. Then you automatically get a 5-year vpn account.

Stretch_

Level 1
Sep 25, 2021

Yes, you need to add the code received to your Adguard account within 30 days after purchase. Then you automatically get a 5-year vpn account.
Got it. Can anyone confirm that if one creates a Stacksocial account, activation codes for purchased licenses are accessible/displayed somewhere within the stacksocial user account?

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
I bought AdGuardVPN via the stacksocial deal just to see if I can address any concerns and possible misconceptions I have about it. Howerver I am unable to login to even use it. Apparently, I am not the only one that has this issue.

printing

Level 1
Nov 14, 2020
Newbie on types of vpn.
Are there any differences between a VPN and Proxy VPN?
Can an app run as a VPN on phone but it is a proxy?

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Newbie on types of vpn.
Are there any differences between a VPN and Proxy VPN?
Can an app run as a VPN on phone but it is a proxy?
Well, that wording is a bit confusing. Most likely they're talking about a VPN versus a socks 5 proxy. They are not the same thing. If you are looking to only have certain application use the service than you will need to use a socks 5 proxy. It is possible to use a VPN that offers split tunneling. In effect that'll do the same thing, if you exclude all the apps you don't want to use the VPN tunnel.

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
Is their VPN any good ? They claim that it unblocks BBC iPlayer but it doesn't (at least the free one doesn't).
Also, who are Adguard exactly and where are they based ? I have their desktop software so know something about the brand, but they are still quite niche.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.