New Update AdLock for Windows

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
AdLock 1.0.6.4 Build 7576 (Updated: September 28, 2020)

When AdLock is on, ads are off. Enjoy fast internet and apps without pop-ups and banners!

home-devices-hero1123.png

Download:
AdLock for Windows - Download the Best Ad Blocker for Windows to Remove Ads & Pop-ups

Reactions: Nevi and Cortex

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Gave the Windows trial version a whirl just now - Apart from the GUI options of garish red or garish red it did't have many options compared to AdGuard for example -Plus I got a seven user (family) lifetime licence for around £35 as I remember for Adgaurd - The main issue I found is AdLock slowed my net connection from around 350 to under 90 using a VPN that's more than AdGuard - I did try un-checking options to no avail - I feel after a short use there are better ways of blocking ad's - Just my opinion after trying it quickly.
(he lower prices on the site is a special offer only valid for nine hours (?) :):):)

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
You can have it lifetime for $18.99 on stacksocial.com
:)
and for me on the website prices are:
28.8 13.54 EUR billed every 1 year
144 43.2 EUR billed every 5 years
View attachment 246763
Thanks but no thanks. I have much better options available. You don't have to pay anything these days to get ads blocked, just use nextDns.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
@JoyousBudweiser Next time just say the price in Indian rupees, because price was in Indian rupees, and then difference was probably made by tax and currency spread.

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
@JoyousBudweiser Next time just say the price in Indian rupees, because price was in Indian rupees, and then difference was probably made by tax and currency spread.
Did you read what's written under Inr 7200, it says " vat" ( value added tax) extra. With the tax (INR1200) the amount comes to inr 8400. So the 7200 is going to the pocket of your favourite company. Oh and currency spread, how much that could be? 5 times that of the original costs! Ouch. (19$ as said by you)..Are you an employee of this company?

IMG_20201006_232310.jpg

Here is the price in USD...

IMG_20201006_234212.jpg

Last edited:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I left AdLock on this PC I use for work, one issue that for me would certainly need sorting is under Statistics, just about every domain that's been filtered is there fully, you can even copy the name! - I appreciate some may want a full list of blocked domains & you can click & clear them, but I do some work with people that aren't well - It's not a problem to go on a site & legal but I hardly want a full list that's viewable with two mouse clocks - There are sites I've been on that's nothing to do with work I may not want anyone to view in seconds - It needs the Splash screen being optional too? Just my opinion - Back to AdGuard ...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.