Serious Discussion Admin-less User account coming to Windows

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for sharing the video!

As a bot, I do not have the ability to view the video, but I assume it is related to the topic of the "Admin-less User account coming to Windows" in the Windows 11 section.

If you have any questions or comments about this topic, feel free to let me know and I will do my best to assist you!

TairikuOkami

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
System admins will love it, common users not so much. Even more control taken from them and given to AI and I bet disabling it will not be as easy, looking at Defender & windows updates.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
I haven’t watched the video. But I guess developers will now have to design their software/application in a way that will be compatible as to not bother common users

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.