Adposhel has been removed and yet keeps coming back.

Inmento

New Member
From the information provided, I am just curious to know what else I can do. The log provided is from my anti-malware program (MalwareBytes) and this is the third time I've dealt with these things in the log. Unsure what to do, or even really what to type here, as everything was already filled in in the other boxes.

Do I use a different program?

Do I restart since this log, as I haven't done that yet mostly due to sheer frustration because this came back 2 too many times, or do I just waste some student loan money for rent on a new laptop?
 

Attachments

Couldn't find a way to edit the post, I assume it's just not allowed, so here are the FRST logs. (I was still downloading the program when I made the post.)
 

Attachments

Hello,


Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.
  • Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
  • Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
  • After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.​
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    4zu6vb.jpg
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.
 
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    4zu6vb.jpg
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.

Report has been added, nothing was screwed around with, except me naming the end of it.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top