Advanced System Optimizer - Is it safe to use?

Should I use Advanced System Optimizer?

• Yes

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Make sure you have a system image created and ready when using these programs.One wrong registry key removed and its goodnight windows and will fail to boot.
My advice is to use ccleaner.

S

Sr. Normal

I must admit that my answer surely is not valid for the current version, but the truth is that the version of two years ago broke my system.

If we add to its dark past (the database Malwarebytes), it makes it a brand I keep away from my computer. But again, I do not know the functioning of the current version if it is correct or not

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I must admit that my answer surely is not valid for the current version, but the truth is that the version of two years ago broke my system.

If we add to its dark past (the database Malwarebytes), it makes it a brand I keep away from my computer. But again, I do not know the functioning of the current version if it is correct or not

Advanced System Optimizer is developed by SysTweak, not IObit (IObit develop Advanced SystemCare).

Hi, what happened between IOBit and Malwarebytes?

IObit has since cleaned up their reputation, and do develop some good software. Their own anti-malware software (IObit Malware Fighter) isn't that good, but ASC Ultimate utilises the Bitdefender engine for better protection.

Although it's a mistake they have learnt from, as it dropped their WOT rating from Green to Orange/Red. Some users still do not trust IObit, and their views are biased based on this past event.

Willams

Level 2
Verified
Jan 14, 2015
For me it's safe , the Systweak is a company recognized for many years.
However, there are freeware programs with the same quality of Advanced System Optimizer , WiseCare365 for example.

Reactions: SillyBilly299
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.