Do you use Advanced SystemCare at the Moment?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I try it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total voters

Question

Level 3
Verified
Advanced SystemCare 12.0.0.118 Beta got released

Download from MajorGeeks

Whats new in ASC 12.0.0.118 Beta?
+ New Privacy Shield protects your sensitive data against secret access to avoid risks from blackmail software, phishing sites, and junk messages.
+ New Digital Fingerprint Protection disguises your digital fingerprint to prevent invasive online tracking.
+ Rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal to block more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites.
+ Homepage Advisor adopts cutting-edge technology to strengthen the detection of malicious programs that modify your homepage and search engine.
+ Enhanced Junk File Clean to clean more files including Windows 10 icon cache, Microsoft Office cache, Google Chrome logs and temporary files, software redundant files, and old downloaded files.
+ Enhanced Privacy Sweep to support cleaning all Chromium-based browsers and strengthen the cleaning for Google Chrome, Opera, and Facebook.
+ Rebuilt the database of Startup Manager to further shorten your PC's boot time.
+ Optimized Performance Monitor to remember its last opened position and customize its window size.
+ Redesigned Turbo Boost to switch among different boost modes easily and quickly.
+ Expanded the database of Real-Time Protector for a more secure PC.
+ Improved Internet Boost to get a more accurate network speed to better speed up your network.
+ New UI for more intuitive and fluent experience

Screenshots:
thumbnail_advanced systemcare.jpg
thumbnail_advanced systemcare2.jpg
thumbnail_advanced systemcare3.jpg
thumbnail_advanced systemcare4.jpg
thumbnail_advanced systemcare5.jpg

(Screenshots from MajorGeeks ASC Download Page)

Last edited by a moderator:

Janl1992l

Level 13
Verified
Thanks for the share. :) But this program is way to bloated for me. I could have like 20 single programs for each task who would do it way better.

Reactions: Question
NEIN! X5 I will wait on better changes in this software like example: Stop leaving some junks after normal/smart uninstallation, wrong detectable junks and the other cons and etc.