Expired Advanced SystemCare Ultimate — Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tuneprom.com/licenses/78-advanced-systemcare-ultimate-free-license.html
How to get a license
[B]1[/B]. Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate version 13.3 and install on your computer:

[URL='https://tuneprom.com/advanced-systemcare-ultimate-free.html'][IMG alt="Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate"]https://tuneprom.com/templates/tuneprom/images/download.png[/IMG][/URL]

[B]Operating System Support[/B]: [URL='https://tuneprom.com/download-windows-10.html']Windows 10[/URL] / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32 or 64-bit

[B]2[/B]. Activate the program below with the licensing key:

[B]99B80-060A3-8B3C8-CE54N

License features[/B]
[LIST]
[*]The expiration date of the free license is July 23, 2021.
[*]The update is available within 13.x versions.
[*]There is no free technical support.
[*]Only for personal use.
[/LIST]
From the United States, activation was successful!

Michael Pare

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 12, 2020
1595676327_advanced_systemcare_ultimate.png

A free license for the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate antivirus program allows you not only to protect your computer from viruses, but to clean and optimize your computer in a comprehensive way.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
i like downloading these for review purposes (but only on my test machines!!). ultimate is the one that uses bitdefender (i believe). in the past i was always confused by how slow the bitdefender updates came, like maybe once a week. i don't think they use the newest engine either, seeing as they test horribly in the labs, while bitdefender simultaneously destroys all tests with near-perfect scores.

i did a comparison of defraggers, and while iobit is shiny and new looking, it didn't' seem to be honest in the percentages. maybe someday i'll post that review on MalwareTips. and i always have wondered, given iobits sketchy business model, if their defragger ... which has awesome sounding settings such as intelligent defrag (etc), actually does what it claims. as far as i can tell, it seems to be just doing a normal defrag (?) ... it seems to be more of a marketing angle with a shovel full of dishonesty. again, i wish testing labs would engineer tests to prove if a companies software does what it claims (outside of the AV purview).

and as always, beware the deep registry cleaner. last year it blue screened me twice. once is enough for most people, but i'm a masochist!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
@ChoiceVoice Advanced SystemCare Pro doesn't include an antivirus, it just has a very basic spyware scanner. ASC Ultimate will get BD signatures daily. The deep registry scan should be used with care, but the registry cleaner is safe to use, if you leave the deep scan option dis
Its a nice offer for free,I do not like the idea of a antivirus mixed with a optimizing program,anyone here ever use and like this program?
I used it for a while. I don't recommend it for two reasons. The antivirus is not very good, which makes using the free or pro versions and another antivirus a better option. Also, new versions of Advanced SystemCare free and Pro, get major updates before ASC Ultimate does.

I use ASC Pro. While it is questionable if you really need to use software like this, it is safe to use.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
I been patiently waiting for another Kerish Doctor giveaway as it is the only cleaning tool I trust. I don't trust anything else mostly because I never used anything that did not cause problems. Anyone got any experience with this one? Is it worth getting or pass?
ccleaner is pretty safe.

As for bitdefender updates, something i mentioned previously. i downloaded this giveway. installed it on my test machine. updated it. removed it from my startup. didn't run it for 2 days. manually started it and checked for updates, and there was none. i left it on at this point, and 10 hours later it started an update. so no update for over 2 days. this is a far cry from up-to-date bitdefender sigs.

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I been patiently waiting for another Kerish Doctor giveaway as it is the only cleaning tool I trust. I don't trust anything else mostly because I never used anything that did not cause problems. Anyone got any experience with this one? Is it worth getting or pass?
I don't recommend it, as its antivirus is not very good. The regular and pro versions of Advanced SystemCare, which don't include an antivirus are much better. They are safe to use and won't cause problems, but Kerish Doctor is better. Or you could just avoid cleaning software all together, as you don't need to use it.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
with Wise Care 365.
You don't trust Chinese products, but you actually use them. I guess you didn't know that Wise Care 365 is Chinese.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I will unistall it.
If you use it, why uninstall it? There's absolutely no need treat all Chinese software with suspicion, particularity not for software like this that is widely used and trusted.

While I know it is safe and trustworthy, I just scanned WiseCare365.exe at VirusTotal and it was not detected by any antivirus. This is a good indication that it is not malicious.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.