Expired Advanced SystemCare Ultimate - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/466-advanced-systemcare-ultimate-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B][B]How to get a free Advanced SystemCare Ultimate license[/B][/B][/SIZE]
[B]1[/B]. Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate version 13.2 and install the installation
on your computer by removing ticks from advertising programs: Support for operating systems: [URL='https://tunecom.ru/windows/367-download-windows-10.html']Windows 10/[/URL] 8.1/ 8/7/ Vista /XP 32 or 64-bit

[B]2.[/B] Activate the program below with the
license key below:[B]26C81-26465-A2CB7-5E444[/B]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
A free license for advanced SystemCare Ultimate antivirus program allows you not only to protect your computer from viruses, but to make a complete cleanup and optimization of the computer. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate will help protect your computer from viruses and other malware, optimize the system and improve performance, clean up debris, eliminate vulnerabilities, remove spyware, and ensure the privacy of Advanced SystemCare Pro components.
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate's Key Antivirus Functionality
  • Constantly protecting your computer and user's personal information from most threats
  • Defensive features from cryptomining through malicious sites
  • Preventing surveillance by automatically cleaning up data
  • Ensuring safety while surfing the Internet
  • Fast, complete and random system checks
  • Optimize and speed up your computer
  • Updating out-of-date programs
Advanced SystemCare Pro License Features
  • The license expires on September 20, 2020.
  • The update is available as part of the 13.x version.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • Only for personal use.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
This is a loaded with options utility,flagged as pup by 3 programs at virus total,I was surprised Malwarebytes was not one of them ,at least for the download link because it use too.Free is good,but I will pass,decided awhile back not to use Orbit products

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Installer
There are free options that basically perform the same functions without all the "fluff"
It's only identified as being a unwanted and not malware. ASC is safe to use, even though it is questionable if such software is needed. For example, the registry cleaners in CCleaner and Wise Care 365 have issues with false positives, which means that they they sometimes will think valid registry keys are errors. The registry cleaner in ASC has no issues with false positives, making it safe to use.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
It's only identified as being a unwanted and not malware. ASC is safe to use, even though it is questionable if such software is needed. For example, the registry cleaners in CCleaner and Wise Care 365 have issues with false positives, which means that they they sometimes will think valid registry keys are errors. The registry cleaner in ASC has no issues with false positives, making it safe to use.
I don't recommend such software especially advanced system care .
Just use privzer plus power shell scripts.
And Maybe kerish doctor and privzer scheduled for friends.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
I dont recomment to use those softwares. Give more problems then benefit. I just use windows builtin apps, and wise program uninstaller for some leftovers.
Yes I support this opinion .I am using revo uninstaller pro which has good leftovers tracking especially for those installed by it's monitor mode. In this case deleting registery leftover is more safe .

Eggnog

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 21, 2018
I tend not to mess around with the OS any more than I absolutely have to. People I know who are always messing with this, "cleaning" that, optimizing the other thing, and what not, are always complaining about problems. I think they bring most of them on themselves. But I don't tell them that. Whatever makes them happy, I guess.

I will say I checked out Kerish Doctor a few years ago. I had no problems with it. Seemed to do what it said it would do.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I tend not to mess around with the OS any more than I absolutely have to. People I know who are always messing with this, "cleaning" that, optimizing the other thing, and what not, are always complaining about problems. I think they bring most of them on themselves. But I don't tell them that. Whatever makes them happy, I guess.

I will say I checked out Kerish Doctor a few years ago. I had no problems with it. Seemed to do what it said it would do.
Kerish Doctor and Advanced SystemCare are both safe to use, as they won't delete any needed files or registry keys and as a result, should never cause any problems. However, the registry cleaners just about all other cleaning software, has issues with false positives. Which means that they will sometimes want to delete valid registry keys. Doing so, can cause issues.

The registry cleaner in CCleaner - which is widely regarded as being safe, has minor issues with false positives. The same is true for the registry cleaner in Wise Care 365, which I often see mentioned here.

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
I'm editing this statement because apparently their new beta and this current version has promises. They still have a bad history like them stealing from Malwarebytes IOBit Steals Malwarebytes' Intellectual Property, also their last year product performed the worse in testing. I'd be wary if I were you. I would just stick to the normal Advanced System Care and not use the ultimate.

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
It uses the Iobit malware fighter engine with Bitdefender's signatures and a worse implemented version of Bitdefender's engine. Even though this product claims it is buddies with Bitdefender, Bitdefender classifies this product as unwanted as Iobit is known for stealing signatures and engines from companies like Malwarebytes. Iobit is a shady company and it's product detects worse than bitdefender free even though it supposily uses the same signatures as Bitdefender and uses the same engine which based on the detection results is clearly false. The malware fighter by itself only detects 12% and is worse than Windows Defender, so if you bought this because it has Iobit's antivirus engine well that engine is no good so you are buying a poor engine with outdated signatures and no zero day malware protection whatsoever. Also despite what many people say, Iobit does delete registry keys that your system does need and it has broken a few files before. I've used Iobit for over 10 years, so I know about their failures and bugs. It is not this perfect program as many people on this site claims that it is.
The new beta version of IObit Malware Fighter, detected more malware and PUPs than Bitdefender did, when scanning a very large older malware collection and a collection of PUPs. This is in no way a recommendation of the product and I presume if tested against recent malware, Bitdefender would detect more.

Advanced SystemCare should (in theory) never delete valid registry keys. Old versions had issues with false positives. But a number of years ago, I got IObit to fix it and current versions should always be safe to use. If you enable the Deep Clean function, then it will sometimes delete needed keys. But that option is disabled by default.

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

I have ASC, Glary Utilities & Wise Care 365 Pro on my system, But it doesn't mean I use them(and it is giveaways except for Wise Care 365 Pro witch is IMHO the best of them) I only use the ordinary Cleaner on Wise Care 365 because that particular function is way better than Ccleaner & I NEVER mess with the registry.I also have the pro versions of Driver Booster & Smart Defrag. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
The new beta version of IObit Malware Fighter, detected more malware and PUPs than Bitdefender did, when scanning a very large older malware collection and a collection of PUPs. This is in no way a recommendation of the product and I presume if tested against recent malware, Bitdefender would detect more.

Advanced SystemCare should (in theory) never delete valid registry keys. Old versions had issues with false positives. But a number of years ago, I got IObit to fix it and current versions should always be safe to use. If you enable the Deep Clean function, then it will sometimes delete needed keys. But that option is disabled by default.
IObit has had a rough history however and I am glad that they finally improved that protection to not be bad as even last year's product. They use to do the worse in tests against malware so it is nice to see them listening to feedback. If they continue to improve then I will redact my statement and modify it, but my statement is based on the information from Iobit's earlier versions and history of products. I am not saying the product is bad at the moment,( for me it is very good value), but my criticism is based on the facts generated over the years from testers and my own experience. If they managed to make a good product this year, then I am glad, but we cannot ignore their history however. They still do not have zero day implemented in the Advanced System Care Ultimate and their Advanced System Care Ultimate still relies on Bitdefender's signatures which Bitdefender being very good is nice, but they only update it once a day while products like Kaspersky and Bitdefender update every hour with signatures if needed. Their registry cleaner has become more safe, but it still relies on trial and error and registry cleaner if you knew are not needed as registry cleaning does nothing to improve performance at all unless your system is older than 2006, or if your system had a virus. They have some nice features and their advanced system care in my opinion is the best optimization software and their smart defrag is the best defrag software in my experiences, but I am speaking on terms of their antivirus history and their controversies like them stealing signatures from Malwarebytes still makes me wary.

I have edited my last statement with evidence to prove just how bad Iobit has been the past few years as the beta shows promise, but it fails because of the signature implementation. Iobit's engine is actually revolutionary and many antiviruses like Kaspersky have actually been inspired by the cloud antivirus system, but Iobit's signatures still held it back and if based on your facts that they have actually made their signatures better, then I would be glad to try it myself.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.