Expired Advanced SystemCare Ultimate - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/466-advanced-systemcare-ultimate-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B][B]How to get a free Advanced SystemCare Ultimate license[/B][/B][/SIZE]
[B]1[/B]. Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate version 13.2 and install the installation
on your computer by removing ticks from advertising programs: Support for operating systems: [URL='https://tunecom.ru/windows/367-download-windows-10.html']Windows 10/[/URL] 8.1/ 8/7/ Vista /XP 32 or 64-bit

[B]2.[/B] Activate the program below with the
license key below:[B]26C81-26465-A2CB7-5E444[/B]

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
I don't use Iobit programs somehow I didn't like them and I don't trust them.
the only optimization program I use is Kerish Doctor
which I have been using for 3 years and so far I have not had problems with it.
You are glad to not trust them. Even though their software do well like the Smart Defrag program, they are known to have stolen from other popular antimalware companies like Malwarebytes and have had many failures in the Malware Fighter department. See my earliest post for my evidence to show proof of my claims.They have good products, but their shady business practices make me wary to trust them.

Reactions: Dave Russo

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
The new beta version of IObit Malware Fighter, detected more malware and PUPs than Bitdefender did, when scanning a very large older malware collection and a collection of PUPs. This is in no way a recommendation of the product and I presume if tested against recent malware, Bitdefender would detect more.

Advanced SystemCare should (in theory) never delete valid registry keys. Old versions had issues with false positives. But a number of years ago, I got IObit to fix it and current versions should always be safe to use. If you enable the Deep Clean function, then it will sometimes delete needed keys. But that option is disabled by default.
I have enable the Deep Clean function for 3 years. Never delete needed keys.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I'm editing this statement because apparently their new beta and this current version has promises. They still have a bad history like them stealing from Malwarebytes IOBit Steals Malwarebytes' Intellectual Property, also their last year product performed the worse in testing. I'd be wary if I were you. I would just stick to the normal Advanced System Care and not use the ultimate.
I only use the regular Pro version of Advanced SystemCare. I prefer to use a different antivirus and the regular version of ASC, gets major updates before the Ultimate version does.

Their registry cleaner has become more safe, but it still relies on trial and error and registry cleaner if you knew are not needed as registry cleaning does nothing to improve performance at all
Yes, it is exceptionally rare for cleaning the registry to make a computer run faster, or to fix any issues. However, the registry cleaner in ASC shouldn't delete valid registry keys, making it safe to use, even if there is no real need to clean the registry.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I after an uninstall using Revo etc check registry for leftovers which is pretty safe, but since I think 1995 ish when MS starting using the registry there has been little evidence that so called cleaning the registry has any beneficial performance improvements - Microsoft if that counts for anything don't recommend it - And if I had a barge pole (which I don't) it would be used between myself & any IOBIT program having tried their Drive Booster recently - Everything about their software the implementation of pushing other products on licensed software gives me the creeps - Just my opinion.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I after an uninstall using Revo etc check registry for leftovers which is pretty safe, but since I think 1995 ish when MS starting using the registry there has been little evidence that so called cleaning the registry has any beneficial performance improvements - Microsoft if that counts for anything don't recommend it - And if I had a barge pole (which I don't) it would be used between myself & any IOBIT program having tried their Drive Booster recently - Everything about their software the implementation of pushing other products on licensed
software gives me the creeps - Just my opinion.
Basically scareware + adware and a risk of damaging a system.

• Applause
Reactions: Dave Russo

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
IObit > experts in scaremongering. The end. xD

Example: "I see you install an iobit product, would you like, this, this, this, trimmed with this, more of this, maybe this too, this on top of this with this and more of this, subscribe to this and end with this."

~LDogg

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
IObit > experts in scaremongering. The end. xD

Example: "I see you install an iobit product, would you like, this, this, this, trimmed with this, more of this, maybe this too, this on top of this with this and more of this, subscribe to this and end with this."

~LDogg
Unfortunately it's too true 😂

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Hi,
Does ASC Pro "Disk Optimization" use the same engine than Smart Defrag Pro? There's no need to install Smart Defrag Pro separately?
Regards,
-sepik
Smart Defrag is better as ASC doesn't include the option to do a full defrag. When you run a scan with ASC It scans for and defrags fragmented files, but it's not the same as running a defrag with Smart Defrag or other similar software.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
Advanced SystemCare should (in theory) never delete valid registry keys. Old versions had issues with false positives. But a number of years ago, I got IObit to fix it and current versions should always be safe to use. If you enable the Deep Clean function, then it will sometimes delete needed keys. But that option is disabled by default.

Yes!, deep scan can/will screw your system, use caution. it blue screened me last year and i had to system restore windows. -- that was using the registry cleaner, not the free, but the deeper scan with their paid version (snagged with a giveaway). after my system was up and running and seemed to be good again, i gave the registry another cleaning with it, and took it out again, lol. i tell myself that i just wanted to make sure, but perhaps i'm secretly a masochist and didn't know it, lol.

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
I tried their anti malware 8 and it uses 1gb of my ram on idle. Like seriously, this antivirus is one of the heaviest antiviruses and it is even heavier than Bitdefender itself. The advanced system care is nice, but do not use the antivirus portion please.

Reactions: zoran popovic

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
I tried their anti malware 8 and it uses 1gb of my ram on idle. Like seriously, this antivirus is one of the heaviest antiviruses and it is even heavier than Bitdefender itself. The advanced system care is nice, but do not use the antivirus portion please.
What is also hilarious is that Iobit uninstaller will not delete any iobit registry keys, so if you have to uninstall it fully, use wise uninstaller or revo uninstaller or else it won;t uninstall fully.

Reactions: zoran popovic

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.