Expired Advanced SystemCare Ultimate - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/466-advanced-systemcare-ultimate-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B][B]How to get a free Advanced SystemCare Ultimate license[/B][/B][/SIZE]
[B]1[/B]. Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate version 13.2 and install the installation
on your computer by removing ticks from advertising programs: Support for operating systems: [URL='https://tunecom.ru/windows/367-download-windows-10.html']Windows 10/[/URL] 8.1/ 8/7/ Vista /XP 32 or 64-bit

[B]2.[/B] Activate the program below with the
license key below:[B]26C81-26465-A2CB7-5E444[/B]

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
What is also hilarious is that Iobit uninstaller will not delete any iobit registry keys, so if you have to uninstall it fully, use wise uninstaller or revo uninstaller or else it won;t uninstall fully.
To uninstall any antivirus fully, you need to run the vendor's own removal tool, or use an uninstaller which used to snapshots or monitors the installation, so there is a record of every file and registry key created. While IObit do not publish an uninstall tool for ASC Ultimate or IObit Malware Fighter, the Pro version of IObit Uninstaller will monitor the installation, allowing for them to be cleanly removed.
I tried their anti malware 8 and it uses 1gb of my ram on idle. Like seriously, this antivirus is one of the heaviest antiviruses and it is even heavier than Bitdefender itself. The advanced system care is nice, but do not use the antivirus portion please.
RAM usage has nothing to do with how heavy an antivirus is. On my system, IMF is using over 700MB of RAM. While this could be considered excessive, it doesn't matter, as my system still has plenty of free RAM. Using more RAM, won't make your system run slower. I have many antiviruses installed on my test computer and RAM usage is something that I never take notice of. Perhaps the final version will use less RAM.

sepik

Level 11
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
Hello,
In some situations using more RAM is infact better, because of caching.

Kind regards,
-sepik

Hello,
I'm ASC Pro and i do like its ability to monitor some registry autorun entries. But i think it only monitor basic \currentversion\run key.
Is there any third party software(s) that only monitor registry autorun entries? Because there's alot of them where malware can start?
Not only the basic \currentversion\run registry key.
Kind regards,
-sepik

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Anyone who knows how to properly clean and maintain their system will tell you there is no need for these types of software, the vast majority , if not all of them cause more harm than good, ASC being more towards the top of that list.
I used to be a firm believer in these types of software, including CCleaner and was finding I was doing system refreshes or OS re-installs sometimes twice a year, since I learned how to clean and maintain my system without the use of them I have not had to do a refresh or reinstall in over 5+ years now , my system runs like it did the first day it was installed........ if that isn't a hint and a half for you I don't know what is.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
the vast majority , if not all of them cause more harm than good, ASC being more towards the top of that list.
Advanced SystemCare is safe to use. With its default settings, it will never delete any needed registry keys. It quite probably won't make a computer run much faster, but it is safe to use nonetheless.

CCleaner's registry cleaner has minor issues with false positives, but it is safe to use just as a junk cleaner.

Just about every registry cleaner ever written, has issues with false positives and will sometimes delete valid registry keys, which can cause problems. But there are a few which should never delete valid registry keys, making them safe to use, even though there's no need to ever clean the registry.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.