Solved Advice for Comodo - Fails to submit files/folders for analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
I have a bit of problem.. After installing CIS, I try to use the "Submit Files" function, which always seems to fail for some reason.

The message I receive is: Failed(0x80070002) - The system cannot find the file specified.

I am using the standard recommended config by Chiron found here
Its on a fresh OS install with a few other freshly installed utilities.
I am not sure if the problem is caused by conflicting software, or is a Comodo problem. If anyone has experienced this or knows the cause/fix please help me understand.

1zchlsn.png

My apologies if this has been asked or covered in another thread, but I could not find any information related to this after a search.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I have a bit of problem.. After installing CIS, I try to use the "Submit Files" function, which always seems to fail for some reason.

The message I receive is: Failed(0x80070002) - The system cannot find the file specified.

I am using the standard recommended config by Chiron found here
Its on a fresh OS install with a few other freshly installed utilities.
I am not sure if the problem is caused by conflicting software, or is a Comodo problem. If anyone has experienced this or knows the cause/fix please help me understand.

1zchlsn.png

My apologies if this has been asked or covered in another thread, but I could not find any information related to this after a search.
It's a known issue and they are apparently working on a fix for it:
http://forums.comodo.com/defense-sandbox-help-cis-b136.0/-t98706.0.html

I have had the same issue!:)

Reactions: Cain
Upvote 0

Cain

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
@venustus Thank you for pointing me to the answer. That's a nice bit of relief, and with that piece of mind I can move on with my next task :D

Reactions: Venustus
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

It's a known issue and they are apparently working on a fix for it:

it has been a while this issue exist, and nothing was done yet; Comodo focuses on new useless features instead of fixing things fast.

i was a lover of Comodo , it made me become disappointed at every new version; let see v7

Reactions: Venustus
Upvote 0

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I know Umbra, but hopefully they will eventually fix it,because its a great product!:)

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.