Troubleshoot Alcatel Onetouch Gov Phone Root

Digerati

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2017
I assume you mean you are trying to connect to your router via wifi, is that right? Are you getting errors?

Compare with the configuration of other wired devices.

Upvote 0

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I would suggest trying KingRoot and if that fails to root your phone, try Kingo Root. They both have Android and PC versions, but usually the Android apps are all you need to root your phone. I've used both and they work very well, but are not able to root all devices.
KingRoot Home
KingoRoot for Android, the best One Click Root Tool/APK for free.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65228

@Duane Blomberg Remember that rooting your Android device will reduce security and bring additional risks; the device will be left a lot more vulnerable to attackers and it will be capable of doing more at ease for a malicious payload.

I don't recommend rooting the device unless you know what you're doing, I would not like to see this eventually end up in tears... days, weeks or months from now.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.