Alert Control extension Block JS Modal Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Control browser alert windows - JavaScript "confirm", "prompt" modal window dialogs. Block by default or on specific websites.

Stop the browser alert dialogs from taking over the tab!
Configure to block all alerts or filter by site. View blocked alerts by clicking the icon.

NEW in this version: Can now block confirm and prompt dialogs as well!

Look on my Options setings:
Alert dialog default action: Block
Confirm and Prompt dialogs: ticked: Also control confirm and prompt dialogs

Optionally, redirect alerts as in-page dialogs, so they don't steal focus.

It block popup alert windows too - test here on liesong.de: PopUp Blocker erkennen - first, after click on this link, you have first pop-up already! - too hover your mouse on 'Diese Seite hier mit rechtem Mausklick ([Ctrl] + Klick) speichern .' inscription rigt below on liesong.de page, or click it ...
- only this extension (I don't found another one!) is able to block this test pop-up alert window from liesong.de above!
If you find me another one (bad are these strict blockers, uBlock O. etc, all!), I'll give you a big gift!

Some other interesting test links - you have in another thread:
Security: Test Browsers, Check Links :
Security: Test Browsers, Check Links - look in the first post.

It works flawlessly.
A must have extension for everyone who wants to be defended against fake flash, fake Adobe Flash Player (etc) sinister murky websites...

Version: 1.2
Updated: July 7, 2016
Size: 47.04KiB

- yes you can see right, 47 KB only. Nothing.

- so you have another must have extension for your Chrome/Chromium portfolio.:)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
and what you think about?
- not bad, surely!

I try it every day for my satisfaction to be defended!

Reactions: XhenEd
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.