tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Your config looks good.
Can you give us a few more details about Back up, privacy software and what addons are you using?
Thanks for sharing your config:)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hmm... why incomplete? Surely you are using on demand scanners, extensions and backup software too so you can post it here. ;)

Reactions: tonibalas

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
My suggestion is to add some other on demand scanner like MalwareBytes free or Emsisoft Emergency Kit and add a second browser in case you have a problem with Chrome.
Thanks for sharing

Alex.Bese

Thread author
Dec 29, 2014
I sometimes run a session of MalwareBytes FREE + HitmanPro just to be sure I don't have surprises but thanks a lot for your sugestion !

Reactions: tonibalas

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Definitely enable UAC.
Some additional on demand scanner(s)
Thanks for sharing your config :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I updated it, sorry I was in a hurry earlier today

Much better looking for your configuration. :)

Optional suggestion: If dealing lots of logins you may use password manager like Lastpass for storing them securely.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.