Backup Schedule
Once or more per month
Computer Specifications
https://malwaretips.com/threads/allegos-laptop.86038/

LDogg

Level 31
Verified
Important: Set UAC to Always Notify.

The rest of your set up seems to have every covered aspect, apart from backup solutions, you may use Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper, this is your choice though however.

Just make sure your browsing habits are good, look at emails you get and do not download any unattached from sources you don't trust.

Thanks for sharing!

~LDogg

Allego

Level 2
Important: Set UAC to Always Notify.

The rest of your set up seems to have every covered aspect, apart from backup solutions, you may use Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper, this is your choice though however.

Just make sure your browsing habits are good, look at emails you get and do not download any unattached from sources you don't trust.

Thanks for sharing!

~LDogg
Understood. Thank you :)

Raiden

Level 17
Verified
Content Creator
Great setup! I agree with the backup suggestion, there are many great programs that can help you out with that. Depending on how much personal data you have on your computer, my suggestion would be to increase the update frequency to at least weekly if you keep a lot of personal data on your computer, in the event something happens (malware, dead hard drive, etc...)

Allego

Level 2
Great setup! I agree with the backup suggestion, there are many great programs that can help you out with that. Depending on how much personal data you have on your computer, my suggestion would be to increase the update frequency to at least weekly if you keep a lot of personal data on your computer, in the event something happens (malware, dead hard drive, etc...)
Thanks! Might consider using Aomei Backuper soon.