https://malwaretips.com/threads/allegos-laptop.86038/

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Important: Set UAC to Always Notify.

The rest of your set up seems to have every covered aspect, apart from backup solutions, you may use Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper, this is your choice though however.

Just make sure your browsing habits are good, look at emails you get and do not download any unattached from sources you don't trust.

Thanks for sharing!

~LDogg

Allego

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 25, 2016
Important: Set UAC to Always Notify.

The rest of your set up seems to have every covered aspect, apart from backup solutions, you may use Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper, this is your choice though however.

Just make sure your browsing habits are good, look at emails you get and do not download any unattached from sources you don't trust.

Thanks for sharing!

~LDogg
Understood. Thank you :)

F

ForgottenSeer 72227

Great setup! I agree with the backup suggestion, there are many great programs that can help you out with that. Depending on how much personal data you have on your computer, my suggestion would be to increase the update frequency to at least weekly if you keep a lot of personal data on your computer, in the event something happens (malware, dead hard drive, etc...)

Allego

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 25, 2016
Great setup! I agree with the backup suggestion, there are many great programs that can help you out with that. Depending on how much personal data you have on your computer, my suggestion would be to increase the update frequency to at least weekly if you keep a lot of personal data on your computer, in the event something happens (malware, dead hard drive, etc...)
Thanks! Might consider using Aomei Backuper soon.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.