Question alternative system cleaner?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
While not specifically a "cleaner", I have been using Kerish Doctor for at least 5-8 years on every PC/laptop that I've owned. I've never had an issue with it. In fact, in the distant past, it's fixed issues that I had with my PC. It's essentially set it and forget it, if you want. Or, you can use it manually. You can search these forums and find a lot of discussions regarding Kerish Doctor. There are going to be some who call it "snake oil", but I can tell you that it is not.
I like how the software can create its own ignore list. So in theory, the more you use it, the more it should work well on a computer.

Reactions: simmerskool

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
What part of Wise Disk Cleaner killed your HDD? (common cleaner, advanced cleaner, system slimming, disk defrag).
Sorry for late answer, but that was disk defrag, tried it for testing purposes....ended up computer to shutdown and never boot until i bought new ssd :unsure:

• +Reputation
Reactions: lokamoka820

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.