AMD Catalyst™ Software Suite Version 11.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

Thread author
This article provides information on the latest posting of AMD’s software suite, AMD Catalyst™ 11.11. This particular software suite updates the AMD display driver and the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center / AMD Vision™ Engine Control Center. This unified driver has been updated to provide enhanced level of power, performance, and reliability...
Read More

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Updated.Thank you.
Has anyone tried the AMD Overdrive feature...
XkcAK.png

I

illumination

Thread author
Jack said:
Updated.Thank you.
Has anyone tried the AMD Overdrive feature...

Your welcome, just updated mine also.. The Over Ride Feature does not show up in mine..

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I've tried to use the Auto-Tune feature and this are the new values that I've got :

[attachment=908]

Still wonder if it's safe to let them at this level....

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 687

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Found some interesting videos regarding AMD OverDrive, not exactly new but still they are a good demo...

AMD OverDrive - Performance Tuning Utility

AMD OverDrive Utility - Before and After Demo
Uploaded by AMDUnprocessed on Nov 13, 2007

Official site : http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/amd-overdrive/pages/overview.aspx

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Valentin N said:
tell me what gpu you have, Jack? I will know the rest unless the manufacture can select.

Here you go Valentin N.
[attachment=909]

I've tried to play GTA 4 (which worked perfectly fine in High Settings previously) with my 'new' settings and the screen got all black 2minutes in the game, forced me to restart my system... So most likely the values are to high... For now I'll revert back to the factory settings....

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 508

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Jack said:
Valentin N said:
tell me what gpu you have, Jack? I will know the rest unless the manufacture can select.

Here you go Valentin N.

I've tried to play GTA 4 (which worked perfectly fine in High Settings previously) with my 'new' settings and the screen got all black 2minutes in the game, forced me to restart my system... So most likely the values are to high... For now I'll revert back to the factory settings....

I would like to know the specific model.

Do have good airflow in your case? if you do then increase the fan manually to 80% when you play.

Tell me the idle/max temp.

If I were you I, I would raise the gpu core from 600 to 650 (OC 10-15% is okey) and the ram from 400 to 440.

Your psu (power supply unit) has to be able to give a good amount of Watts. OC requires more W.

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
Nice, been having some issues too on Win7 with this new card, mostly with games like Nexuiz glitching and movement acting weird. Hopefully this will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.