Tech News AMD enters ARM market with Sound Wave

Technology News
7 Replies 837 Views
I got ARM machines at home. The first one is based on an old Nvidia Tegra and that's for WinRT. Hate that machine and OS.

My second one is a Samsung Galaxy Book Go with a Snapdragon 7c in Win11.
I'm impress with the emulation of apps and battery life.

This AMD should compete with the newer Snapdragon X Elite.
 
I got ARM machines at home. The first one is based on an old Nvidia Tegra and that's for WinRT. Hate that machine and OS.

My second one is a Samsung Galaxy Book Go with a Snapdragon 7c in Win11.
I'm impress with the emulation of apps and battery life.

This AMD should compete with the newer Snapdragon X Elite.
How would it compete with just 2 prime cores ?
No matter how much wattage the 2 prime core and system will have it won't be competitive even assuming they had better custom arm compatible architecture then apple


four RDNA 3.5 compute units is weaker then a phone GPU as well and isn't as efficient as arm GPU for example in demensity 9500



Btw it's so good because arm is competing with Nvidia and in low power devices they have a more efficiency right now
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top