Three things to remember,
1.Do not overwhelm you PC with security apps (I bet you won't because you prefer lite)
2. Know which tools do what. Helps a lot during decisions
3. Keep away from risky sites and files. You can try VooDooShield if you tend to deal with unknown app installations. You'll get details of it here itself.
Backups are often overlooked but still a very important part of ones security config.
Consider a System backup solution.Macrium Reflect and AOMEI Backupper offer good free solutions.
Nice config! Thanks for sharing it with us
- Replaced Panda Internet Security by Emsisoft AntiMalware ( Thx for the GiveAway)
- Zemana AntiMalware now without Realtime-Protection...just second opinion scanner
- Test with Malwarebytes Antimalware without Realtime-Protection
- back to Gdata Antivirus ( 05.01.2018)
- Trial Kaspersky AV ( 27.12.17 - 05.01.18) light, good protection, but problem with win update KB4056892
- Trial Norton Security Deluxe ( 20.12.17 - 27-12.17) ultra light..nice...impressive
- Bullguard IS (12.11.17 - 27.12.17) light and interesting av
- Trend Micro IS ( 03.11.17 - 12.11.17) little bit heavy on my system