Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Important things are being backed up regularly on mega/google drive/optical disks and HDDs(ye I still use optical disks, they have a long shelf life and they're cheap)No encryption software like VeraCrypt?
Restore points are unfortunately not enough... I recommend that you create backups (of files or the whole system) which will be useful in the event of a problem(Acronis, Aomei etc)
You can encrypt a disk or an entire partition, but I don't recommend the 2nd option: it can take a very long time to decrypt.....Is VeraCryot a full system encryption? like when you log in it decrypts your drive..?
You can encrypt a disk or an entire partition, but I don't recommend the 2nd option: it can take a very long time to decrypt.....
I only use VeraCrypt (great tool !) to fill up containers with data. For backups I use the clone option from AOMEI Disk Partition Assistant Pro. I regularly clone “C“ drive (OS only) to external SSD sata drives, all my data is stored on external SSD’s. If needed i replace the “C” drive from my device with the target drive that contains the clone. AOMEI Disk Partition has also a Bitlocker option![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes