Status
Not open for further replies.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Lately I have noticed that local motels are full, full of locals. The motels now charge a discount rate for weekly or monthly tenants and they do OK. The locals pay about the same as a high rental home or apartment but it's on a weekly basis (seemingly affordable) and the motel doesn't require any references so this is doable for them, sad as it may seem, many are addicted to one thing or another true but we seem of late to commonly judge these people without consideration of the vagaries of life we are each one born into, not by choice, literally by fate. That said, please do try, with all the spirit you've been endowed to humble yourself and understand the other, for the better of not just them but for you, for all of us. I don't thing I'm wrong?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Lately I have noticed that local motels are full, full of locals. The motels now charge a discount rate for weekly or monthly tenants and they do OK. The locals pay about the same as a high rental home or apartment but it's on a weekly basis (seemingly affordable) and the motel doesn't require any references so this is doable for them, sad as it may seem, many are addicted to one thing or another true but we seem of late to commonly judge these people without consideration of the vagaries of life we are each one born into, not by choice, literally by fate. That said, please do try, with all the spirit you've been endowed to humble yourself and understand the other, for the better of not just them but for you, for all of us. I don't thing I'm wrong?
You know I come here to escape my everyday tug of war and MT works that way so please forgive me for dragging the drama into this place. I'm sure you all have your own poo to deal with. Little on edge, If I could delete that last post I would've.

LarryWhatAgain

Thread author
Oct 22, 2017
You know I come here to escape my everyday tug of war and MT works that way so please forgive me for dragging the drama into this place. I'm sure you all have your own poo to deal with. Little on edge, If I could delete that last post I would've.
It's okay mate. My girl loves to volunteer and teach in such communities, so I'm familiar with the demographic. We all can pay it forward like she has and make the world a better place.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
australian-dayanimation-GIF-images-2017.gif
G'day @LarryWhatAgain , welcome to MT, hope you like it here. No suggestions on horror games from me i'm afraid, playing hide and seek is about the scariest thing i have done, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.