Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Might be some solutions but I never tried before, so I cannot recommend.
In addition, I always prefer the official ones; I did not try to uninstall webview and Edge, until it was officially permitted.
I asked AI and it stated that it is part of the Windows Feature Experience Pack.
Removing this package may also break other system features, such as the Emoji Picker (Win+.) and certain Snipping Tool shortcuts, as they share the same Experience Pack.
I can confirm that this method works perfectly; I just tried it:
Press Shift + F10. On some devices you may have to press Fn + Shift + F10.
In the command prompt, type the following & press enter:
reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\OOBE" /v BypassNRO /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
Here is a recent step-by-step video on YouTube:
Recently browsing
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes