Advice Request Android security and stability

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi, before at all I hope you are well and whith Christmast Spirit, Happy Parties buddies. Then, some cuestions. Look i have a new Huawei y9s, i never have a "good phone", and i always be happy when Whatsapp works. Now whith the time i start buying books and games and start to run emulators, and use isos, etc. It means i use more my phone, and for that now i start worry to it works well.
My cuestions
Respect to security
I know Huawei y9s have a security sistem embebed in system app called optimizator. I know that was powered by avast and can not be uninstalled.
Because that i like to know about one security tool who check apps permisions, secure brwosing and if it posible viruses check or antithief
I check malwarebytes but i am worried if it have conflicts whith optimizator avast.
I have another cuestions about android system related whith stability and accidents. For example
1.- What happen if a app try to download some files (Final fantasy opera omina) have to download the batch files ¿What happen if it interrupt?, is necesary delete game and download again or can be download from the point was interrupted
2.- What happen if i delete some folder by mistake ¿It affects main system? or if i delete an app folder for example DCIM or a final fantasy folder ¿it brokes whole system or only the app in cuestion?

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
1.- Can i use Malwarebytesif my mobile device have a embebed av
2.- How stable is android system ? can it can crash if i interrupt a download or delete folder by mistke?
Sorry bad english

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.