This setup may cause performance issues, system instability or conflicts between programs, and can hinder the effectiveness of the installed antivirus products.
- adguard premium 180 day extended trial with blocking of malware-domains enabled -> filtering.
- zonealarm free firewall 2019 set to maximum security -> firewall.
realtime protection turned on and set to maximum:
- qihoo 360 total security (with bitdefender, avira and 3 native engines turned on) -> real-time antivirus suite protection + firewall.
- malwarebytes lifetime premium -> disable its real-time protection and keep it only for on demands scans.
- heimdal thor premium (foresight + vigilance) home 30 day trial -> also includes its own real-time antivirus suite protection + firewall + filtering.
yeah rarely i get that nagscreen, not everytime.By the way, how is ZoneAlarm free firewall on Windows 10 ? Have you got any nag screen asking for purchasing the pro version?
can i know your reason? no AV is complete. avira will catch malware that bitdefender missed right?On Qihoo 360, I'd use Bitdefender engine only, you can switch off Avira.
Yes, but even with Bitdefender + Avira you'll miss something.can i know your reason? no AV is complete. avira will catch malware that bitdefender missed right?
you mean zonealarm FW is not needed? can i know why? considering the fact that i have not enabled the 360 FW.So, keep qihoo 360 TS or heimdal thor premium (foresight + vigilance) and remove Adguard. In both cases removing ZoneAlarm FW.
If You have a security suite which comes with own integrated firewall, it is better to use it, and not to use a 3rd party Firewall which may cause issues and reduce performance and security...also i would like to know which among the following is better: zonealarm free FW or 360 FW (that comes with non-premium subscriptions) or windows FW? considering the wide use of windows FW, is it wise to use it? (i mean, malware is written mostly to circumvent widely used software right?)
I also use zonealarm free firewall. I haven't get any nag screen to buy pro till now(28 days).On Qihoo 360, I'd use Bitdefender engine only, you can switch off Avira.
By the way, how is ZoneAlarm free firewall on Windows 10 ? Have you got any nag screen asking for purchasing the pro version?
Yes, on my system it is lighter than comodo firewall, using only 10-15MB RAM. Though not so configurable like comodo but good for average users whose AV has no inbuilt firewall (AV using windows firewall).Mhmmm, maybe ads are location-based... How's ZA working? Do you feel it light on your system?