- Apr 24, 2016
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22523 to the Dev Channel.
- ARM64 PCs will be offered this build.
- We are providing ISOs for this build which can be downloaded here.
- This will be our final flight for the holidays. See you in 2022!
Changes and Improvements
- We have rolled out snap groups in ALT + TAB and Task View just like when you hover open apps on the taskbar, and you see them there, to all Insiders in the Dev Channel.
- When File Explorer is open to This PC, the add media server and (if appropriate) remove media server option is now available when you click the “…” in the command bar.
- As part of our ongoing effort to bring over settings from Control Panel into the Settings app:
- Links to Programs & Features in Control Panel will now open to Settings > Apps > Installed Apps.
- We’re moving Uninstall Updates (for cumulative updates, etc.) from Control Panel to a new page in Settings under Settings > Windows Update > Update History.
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22523 to the Dev Channel. TL;DR ARM64 PCs will be offered this build. We are providing ISOs for this buil