Anti Exploit Battle

• Total voters

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Hitman Pro for sure i had both programs and HMP does a lot more and effectly, but dont ignore MBAE its also good

S

Sr. Normal

A question, please: Anybody knows if Malwarebytes Anti Exploit protects only Chrome and Firefox or also based on them?. I, for example, use cent Browser (Chrome based) and Cyberfox (Firefox based). Does this program protect my browsers?.

Copy and paste from Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit - Free Zero-Day Exploit Protection "Shields browsers and browsers add-ons
(including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and others)"

Thanks

L

LabZero

A question, please: Anybody knows if Malwarebytes Anti Exploit protects only Chrome and Firefox or also based on them?. I, for example, use cent Browser (Chrome based) and Cyberfox (Firefox based). Does this program protect my browsers?.

Copy and paste from Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit - Free Zero-Day Exploit Protection "Shields browsers and browsers add-ons
(including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and others)"

Thanks
Good question, I think the protection of Chome and Firefox based browsers is only available in the Premium version of MBAE where you can add customized shields to other applications of your interest (Cent and Cyberfox).

https://support.malwarebytes.org/cu...to-protect-additional-applications-?b_id=6440

Azure

Level 26
Verified
Content Creator
Are you sure its not a good idear not to run both?I have both on and haven't noticed any problem,but hope for good advice,Im no expert Thanks
It depends if you're using the paid(or trial) version of HitmanPro.Alert

S

Sr. Normal

H

hjlbx

HitmanPro.Alert offers more comprehensive plus additional protection than even MBAE Premium. The issue with HMP.A is whether or not the user experiences issues with it on their specific system. MBAE Free or Premium are much less trouble-prone...