Anti Exploit Battle: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit vs HitmanPro.Alert

S

Sr. Normal

A question, please: Anybody knows if Malwarebytes Anti Exploit protects only Chrome and Firefox or also based on them?. I, for example, use cent Browser (Chrome based) and Cyberfox (Firefox based). Does this program protect my browsers?.

Copy and paste from Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit - Free Zero-Day Exploit Protection "Shields browsers and browsers add-ons
(including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and others)"

Thanks

Reactions: frogboy
L

LabZero

A question, please: Anybody knows if Malwarebytes Anti Exploit protects only Chrome and Firefox or also based on them?. I, for example, use cent Browser (Chrome based) and Cyberfox (Firefox based). Does this program protect my browsers?.

Copy and paste from Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit - Free Zero-Day Exploit Protection "Shields browsers and browsers add-ons
(including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and others)"

Thanks
Good question, I think the protection of Chome and Firefox based browsers is only available in the Premium version of MBAE where you can add customized shields to other applications of your interest (Cent and Cyberfox).

https://support.malwarebytes.org/cu...to-protect-additional-applications-?b_id=6440

S

Sr. Normal

Reactions: LabZero and frogboy
H

hjlbx

HitmanPro.Alert offers more comprehensive plus additional protection than even MBAE Premium. The issue with HMP.A is whether or not the user experiences issues with it on their specific system. MBAE Free or Premium are much less trouble-prone...

Reactions: XhenEd

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium browsers shields.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.