Anti-Spying Tool for Windows 10

What is your Anti-Spying Tool for Windows 10?

• DoNotSpy 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 10 Privacy and S**t

• Windows 10 Privacy Fixer

• W10 Privacy

• Win10 Spy Disable

• Win10 SpyStop

• Total voters

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
I use both, O&O ShutUp10 and Spybot Anti-Beacon. :D

I don't use any tool anymore because they will break the windows.
The safest way is to disable everything you don't want from the group policy and manage the internet connections with a third party firewall.
It's confirmed by Microsoft that some settings in Group Policy doesn't work and they recommend to leave settings as they are. Check out this tweet as well.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I use O&O ShutUp10. I use all recommended settings, but re enabled the 3 telemetry settings because without them being enabled Windows Update is much much (did I mention much) faster.

o&o.JPG

O&O ShutUp 10 was also mentioned on Emsisoft Security Blog: Windows 10 is spying on your every move: here’s why and how to stop it

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

For me, basically, it's 3 of the commonly used tools. Then I run my batch file I made. Finally I use Group Policy Edits to disable things at a deeper level.

Also, someone noted this breaks windows. Since when? I've done this to dozens of PC's with no issue regarding windows other than the spying/telemetry is disabled.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.