Community Discount Antivirus Special Offers

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
How to get a license
1- Post a request in [B]this thread[/B] and we will send you a discount code via private messages (based on your user level).
2- Use the discount code at check out at serialcart.com

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
For Kaspersky, it depends. If you are in EU region we have great offers.

The only Global offer that we have for Kaspersky is for Kaspersky Internet Security for 3 devices and 1 year which we have not listed on our website due to the higher pricing. But we can get it if you are interested from the Distributor.

Here you can see all of our Kaspersky offers:

Buy Kaspersky security with discount

KIS- kaspersky Internet Security

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
The product key is sent by email and also it is always accessible from your account under orders. As you might loose or delete the email bu mistake.

F 4 E

Level 3
Verified
Jan 27, 2019
The product key is sent by email and also it is always accessible from your account under orders. As you might loose or delete the email bu mistake.

Thank you. Downloaded now to trial version 17.8, as my previous sub was 17.7.

Looks good. Will order now.

@SerialCart ,One final question. I do not want auto renew so is renewing a manual option ? I can't see any reference on the checkout page.

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you for your interest,

None of our codes (but some versions of Norton) comes with a subscription. That means to renew the software you need to get a new code next time.

sepik

Level 11
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
Hello @SerialCart

I would like to ask in advance, it there possibility to buy Trend Micro serial? Trend Micro 2021 beta II is quite good, compared to 2020 version, and if they fix some bugs, i do like to buy it. What i'm looking for is TM Maximum Security.

Kind regards,
-sepik

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@sepik

Thank you for your interest.

We have already got a great offer from the official distributor of TrendMicro. But we have not listed them on the website and currently we are writing the needed documentations. Most probably during this weekend we will list them.

I will let you know when it is listed. If your current version is expiring and you have hurry, I can list the product which you want sooner.

Stay safe,
Al
Hello @SerialCart

I would like to ask in advance, it there possibility to buy Trend Micro serial? Trend Micro 2021 beta II is quite good, compared to 2020 version, and if they fix some bugs, i do like to buy it. What i'm looking for is TM Maximum Security.

Kind regards,
-sepik

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi @sepik

With a little of delay but finally we listed Trend Micro Internet Security and Maximum Security in our shop:

Buy Trend Micro Internet Security

Buy Trend Micro Maximum Security

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

All the best,
Al

Hello @SerialCart

Kind regards,
-sepik

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Dear @DaffyDaDuck ,

Thank you, I hope that you and your family are safe and sound too.

Which product are you interested in?

Trend Micro ? if yes please check this offer:

This is the best that we can do. We strongly recommend the 2 years license as Trend Micro has changed their policy and now they are offering country based licenses. This is already applied and the only way to activate now is to activate the license in your TM account first and then download the software from your account and activate it. We are planning to stop selling TrendMicro as we would not be able to offer country based licenses.

If you have any questions please let me know.

All the best,
Al

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.