Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
(This is my homemade table with Compare Ninja Free Account):

Hope you like it!

Yes, I like it, but some considerations here:

Some Fellow AVs have some elements of Advanced Heuristics (we can say it's Behaviour Blocker) and Common Sense (smart HIPS). That's why we use Fellow AV and not rely only on Fellow Human (or Fellow Lynx :)).

The same for Updates - smart Humans update their skills and knowledge like AVs their sigs and engines.

Cheers!

Reactions: LAGUN and Azure

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Mwa hahaha :D :D :p :p

It depends what kind of person you are :)

Agreed with the updates part (well, kind of but updates aren't the hit the button kind, you update much faster and efficiently)

It depends on the heuristics part. If you see, oh the software is behaving weirdly you can close it very quickly. But if you don't know how a bad software behaves then that is a nono.

Reactions: frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well as my former High School Teacher said to us before, our brain contains 'Trillion of cells', so in that case; incremental updates is included however heuristics it downs only in instinct by reacting our emotions though. ;)

Compatible to other Antivirus can be compare as a research reference for humans to improve more on heuristics and signatures. ;)

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.