Advice Request Any application similar to Kaspersky application control?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Bumblebee Uncle

Level 3
Thread author
Well-known
Mar 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

I need some advise.

I don't feel like using Kaspersky (personal reasons) but their application control is superb! Is there a software similar to Kaspersky application control that someone can recommend for a home user? I do not mind paying a bit but I would love to have a similar level of control over my installed applications that Kaspersky application control provides?

Thank you.

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
Check this thread:

Bumblebee Uncle

Level 3
Thread author
Well-known
Mar 15, 2022
Hi @Back3 - this is useful- thank you. But apart from business product recommendations, there is nothing there for personal use. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you

Reactions: simmerskool

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
McAfee endpoint Protection has Advanced anti Exploit rules (customizable) + Dynamic Application Containment.

image.png.7215837073d9d012a835ca5f2860bd35.png

Attachments

• image.png.a1dd3f631b989021d475e2df5c4ebc5c.png
    image.png.a1dd3f631b989021d475e2df5c4ebc5c.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 84

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.