Bryan320

Level 7
This latest version has one of my machines acting strange. i will report this to the correct forum but before i do. I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue? Typing is going in slow-motion as if the system is lagging but it's not. I have not had an issue like this with the other version. If you are affected you would be able to notice it when replying to this thread or a Facebook post.

Freud2004

Level 3
This latest version has one of my machines acting strange. i will report this to the correct forum but before i do. I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue? Typing is going in slow-motion as if the system is lagging but it's not. I have not had an issue like this with the other version. If you are affected you would be able to notice it when replying to this thread or a Facebook post.

Just on YouTube (that I notice), with Firefox and Edge booth have Kaspersky extension, I have KIS 2021 install.
No problem on Brave, but there is no Kaspersky extension for Brave I use TrafficLigth.

Freud2004

Level 3
They know about the problem???? This is Kaspersky they should have already released a fix. I get that it's not a serious bug but it is annoying as hell.

Yes they have known, and unfortunately no fix yet:

1598753672664.png

Freud2004

Level 3
Have you tried to disable Script Injection?
by the way, I found Kaspersky community is mostly useless. When I asked question, >90% of the time, nobody can answer
View attachment 245667

No because I try to uninstall the Kaspersky Password manager and work, I don't used this application anyway.
In Kaspersky community the answer is always the same, uninstall and install the application again.

Moonhorse

Level 29
Verified
Content Creator
When i used it last time , week or two ago, cant even remember it has some issues as i could not to write anything up, until i restarted browser, i had other stuff like clients open and could not type on them either....but slow bug nah never seen

Cortex

Level 23
Verified
Interesting thread, I have a friend who I installed KIS on his half decent laptop & he said yesterday it was running really slow, of course it could be anything but I'm having a look tomorrow & if it's not obvious I'll remove KIS & see what occurs. It was running fine a while ago?

Bryan320

Level 7
Interesting thread, I have a friend who I installed KIS on his half decent laptop & he said yesterday it was running really slow, of course it could be anything but I'm having a look tomorrow & if it's not obvious I'll remove KIS & see what occurs. It was running fine a while ago?
It's only happened in the 2021 version.... I did not have this issue with the 2020 version.

Freud2004

Level 3

I don't have any issue with ten 21 version. The only problem was with the application (kaspersky password manager).

Running really smooth:

1600036577276.png

Cortex

Level 23
Verified
Thanks for that, as before could be anything & not sure what version it's running I have to investigate & it's a work PC so can't leave it.

Reactions: Protomartyr