Advice Request Anyone else having problems since the last update?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
For the last few days with Edge browser opened full screen, when I move my pointer fully to the right side of the screen it won't scroll, I have to move it slightly away and then it will scroll. I've tried the usual simple things short of resetting the browser. I think I'm going to uninstall the updates that were installed on Wednesday but thought I would run it by you all first. Thanks in advance.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
For the last few days with Edge browser opened full screen, when I move my pointer fully to the right side of the screen it won't scroll, I have to move it slightly away and then it will scroll. I've tried the usual simple things short of resetting the browser. I think I'm going to uninstall the updates that were installed on Wednesday but thought I would run it by you all first. Thanks in advance.
Same here since the last update. It's super annoying. At first, I thought it's because I'm using the "Windows style overlay scrollbars" flag but no, even the default setting has this issue.
Send feedback from Edge and check if anyone has reported this on Edge/Microsoft Edge subreddit.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Another question, doe's Edge have it's own update capability? After the restore I knew I would need to pause updates and did but it still updated the browser? :( I looked through Edge settings but didn't see anything on that. I used a win backup twice and am using my old laptop now until I can figure this out.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.