Advice Request Anyone has seen any good BF Eset Premium sales?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

TedCruz

Level 5
Thread author
Aug 19, 2022
I don't know where to post this since it's a question rather than an offer. Back in the day NewEgg used to send like a $5 ESET deals etc. So has anyone seen any great Eset Premium sales! My 10 seat lic expires in 2023 but I need 5 more seats for steamdecks.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
For 1 seat 1 year there are some small discounts if you change the region on Eset's website, but for 5 or 10 seats I doubt you're going to find anything unless the keys are stolen or they are from hacked accounts. Eset has become very expensive, and they try and lock you into region specific keys.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
On their site, ESET offers a 30% discount..

off.jpg

Miyagi

Level 1
Verified
Jul 7, 2013
Using Minimalist link above, if you choose EIS 5 devices/3 years, it's $89.99 which equates to $29.99/year. If you choose ESET Smart Security Premium 5 devices/3 years, it's $99.99 which equates to about $33/year. Pretty good deal for the premium version. :)

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
I don't know where to post this since it's a question rather than an offer. Back in the day NewEgg used to send like a $5 ESET deals etc. So has anyone seen any great Eset Premium sales! My 10 seat lic expires in 2023 but I need 5 more seats for steamdecks.
It seems like ESET isn't interested in lowering their prices these days. The Newegg sales days are long gone, with prices that are mediocre at best. I still have an F-Secure account until 2025 from that free promo, and I got a 3 user, 2 year Bitdefender IS license for $15 yesterday. I have no desire to spend 2-3 times that amount on ESET.

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
. I have no desire to spend 2-3 times that amount on ESET.
Am the same I do like Eset it actually my favourite av since it the protection is decent and very light, I don't currently use it since other nearly equally as good av are a lot more cost-effective, in my country its cheaper to get legit keys for Bitdefender Total Security - 10 Device than 1 device Nod32 and for £2 more then the cheapest legit Nod32 1 device you can get Kaspersky Plus 20 devices 1 year technical its Kaspersky security cloud key but works on K Plus.

TedCruz

Level 5
Thread author
Aug 19, 2022
Am the same I do like Eset it actually my favourite av since it the protection is decent and very light, I don't currently use it since other nearly equally as good av are a lot more cost-effective, in my country its cheaper to get legit keys for Bitdefender Total Security - 10 Device than 1 device Nod32 and for £2 more then the cheapest legit Nod32 1 device you can get Kaspersky Plus 20 devices 1 year technical its Kaspersky security cloud key but works on K Plus.
Yes I agree. I just love the Eset My Home and having the ability to see the protection status of everyone of my devices on one screen. I will wait until Cyber Monday and see what deals might come but alas I guess I will be paying nearly full price.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.