Anyone using Bullguard with Adguard desktop?

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Today I have installed Adguard desktop but it seems that it does not play well with Bullguard. High system load and slow browsing speed. Luckily I have backups and I reverted back to an earlier state of my system. Any ideas?

Reactions: catjc and bribon77

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I have reported the issue to Bullguard and will wait and see. For now I will be using the extension.

Reactions: catjc

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Probably overlapping & both programs trying to do he same thing at the same time, have you tried disabled modules that may be similar on either program - I used to get this with KIS but the problem went away a while ago.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Probably overlapping & both programs trying to do he same thing at the same time, have you tried disabled modules that may be similar on either program - I used to get this with KIS but the problem went away a while ago.
Will wait and see what Bullguard support will say about it. Currently sticking to Adguard extension.

• +Reputation
Reactions: catjc

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.